Ad Guidelines & Policies
By submitting your ad with the Pastor Search Network, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines. We do not wish to regulate the content of ads posted here, but in order to prevent abuses by a few, and to keep this site appropriate for our Christian audience, we reserve the right to remove any ads in violation of our guidelines that are brought to our attention. Therefore, any ads which violate
our guidelines are subject to immediate removal without prior notice. By posting an ad here, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content, privacy and liability of all ads that I post under this website and that I will indemnify the Pastor Search Network and hold it harmless for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here. I assume all liability for claims, services or products which I make in the ads that I place on this network.
Upon posting your ad, you further agree to comply with the following:
- Inappropriate or foul language will not be permitted. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning.
- Any racist, hateful, or similar offensive comments will not be permitted.
- Ads which promote fraudulent products, guarantees or services will not be allowed.
- Ads promoting activities that would be illegal under the laws of this State or Province, this Country, or of the state or country of domicile of the person posting the ad shall not be allowed.
- Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- The Pastor Search Network reserves the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.